Sunday 4 January 2015

SCAMPOLICE GROUP. SCAMMER MESSAGES DATABASE

The ability to track where  all your emails  go to is essential if you are to remain safe from scammers.  This program below tells you where and when your email was opened - and you can make can even make them self destruct.  We don’t promote  what we don’t believe in and this is the best.  We strongly recommend you do this.  Click the link below to get a FREE trial.  (We like "FREE")

http://www.readnotify.com/plugin.asp?from=3hfdy1ohk3bo1



Welcome to Scampolice Group's Database of Scammer messages.  
    Scampolice Group warns you:

If you see these texts, or parts of them in messages, then you are dealing with a scammer, probably from West Africa or Malaysia, but may be from other countries as well. Scammers use cut and pasted text because they are usually almost illiterate, uneducated, and have little English, or because it is easier to do it when dealing with hundreds of potential victims a day. Note: scammers hardly ever address you by name and this is because it makes it unnecessary to edit messages with names in them. They will call you “Honey”, “Baby”, “my Queen”, “Angel”, etc.
Never tell a scammer how you caught him*. Never tell him about his message text and never correct his mistakes. We like our scammers to continue to be uneducated and stupid. Remember when a message suggests you send money, you are talking to a scammer and whatever the excuse he gives you, send nothing and leave without a word.
*Even if you think you are dealing with a woman be assured it is a boy in an internet cafe.   

  Be careful with the people, who suddenly contact you on SKYPE/MSN/Yahoo messenger. There are NO SOLDIERS, GENERALS, SERGEANTS or OFFICERS, using messengers who will offer you romance, especially if they claim to be in Afghanistan, Libya, Syria etc.
  Offshore: 
ENGINEERS, GOLD AND GEMSTONE DEALERS, and similar persons are also FAKE.
 
Take notice: 
SOLDIERS NEVER PAY FOR LEAVE 
Government Departments DO NOT USE WESTERN UNION/MoneyGram, or similar transfers.


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
                                        
                This is a SCAM! DO NOT RESPOND!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

                    Romance Scam
               (Birthday Present Scam)

                          Elvin Perry
                            (Nigeria)


elvinperry102@gmail.com

Phone number: +2348133738076 (Nigeria)

Money Transfer to scammer bank account:

Bank name: United Bank For Africa PLC
Address: 9, Ibibio street, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.
Country: Nigeria
Account Holder: David John Nkem
Account No: 300-1669-283 (This account is reported for closing by Scampolice Group and closed)
SWIFT Code: UNAFNGLA

Facebook.com:

Elvin Perry

                              FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!

                           Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!
                              Photo of Matthew McCarthy (Actor, Musician, Dancer. UK)
PROFILE INFORMATION:
Lives in Manchester, United Kingdom
From London, United Kingdom
Joined Facebook
7 April 2014

Facebook.com. INBOX: 

Message N 1:
 Elvin Perry:
Hello Dear,
    i will like to know more about you well let me say my name is Elvin Perry I'm native of London United Kingdom but open to any race. I'm very mellow, soft-spoken, kind, considerate, happy, responsible, sometimes adventurous, love to laugh (hopefully your funny), love to cuddle, positive outlook on life and love going to church .. I'm a romantic Man. I love the little things in a relationship... holding hands, text messages, and small but grand gestures. I love the idea of being with someone,and have had a tendency to rush into something. It's proved to lead to more short-term relationships, and yet I would consider myself to be a long-term kind of a guy. I'm well-mannered and respectful, not one for conflict. I'm quiet until I get to know someone well, and even then I'd never be considered a louder mouth. I find solace in most things and don't need to be entertained or constantly going. I don't need to find someone, but I want to. I miss having someone to miss, someone that makes me smile, who wants to be loved and appreciated as much as I do.and who will take care of me. I am tired of being Independent, and I know how to take care of my body and people around me.I believe that the mind and body are connected, and if you let one go to waste, then the other one probably has too.I AM A VERY LOVING PERSON WHO HAS NEVER HAD LUCK TO FIND THAT ONE GOOD AND TRUSTING WOMAN, JUST USERS AND ABUSERS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I JUST WANT TO FIND ONE WOMAN WHO IS NOT GOING TO PLAY GAMES WITH MY HEART AND TELL ME WHAT SHE THINKS I WANT TO HEAR. I JUST WANT THAT ONE WOMAN (MY SOUL MATE) TO TELL ME WHAT IS IN HER HEART AND MIND. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE ABILITY TO LIVE A DRAMA FREE LIFE FOREVER. i hope we can get to know our self better..
 Elvin Care's
Message N 2:
 Elvin Perry:
This letter certainly does not tell everything about me, but hopefully will let you know some of the more important things! I hope that what you read, will be what you are truly looking for in a man! If not, just be honest and let me know OK? You can just reply to this letter and write the words "Thank you", and that is all I will need to know that you are no longer interested. I hope that this can be the opening of possibilities between us, and maybe the beginning of a possible relationship!
Now let me formally introduce myself by telling you that I am a true Christian man and I have very high moral values. I did not sit down to write you this letter to exaggerate myself in any way or tell you things that are untrue to make myself look better and fool you about me! I am writing this letter to you in all honesty to let you know who I am in the hopes that you will like who I am and just maybe a little spark may ignite in your heart for me!
I am a one-woman man and I am looking for marriage as I prefer t family kind of life . I don't believe in playing games and I don't like women who play them and who cheats! I like being totally up front and honest with a woman from the start. I believe in being so because when two people are honest about who they are and what things they like and dislike then they can know if they are compatible in a very short period thus not wasting each others time if they are not. I am serious in my efforts to find a good woman for marriage and hopefully with some children!
I am a very good man and have many qualities that any serious women looking for a good man would want......I am very romantic?. If you were mine, I would bring you flowers sometimes with a little poem or note letting you know that I am thinking about you. I might surprise you at times with dinners by candlelight with some soft romantic music playing. Or surprise you with breakfast in bed on a weekend (only in marriage would this happen). I would love to take walks with you in the park or along the beach or down city streets shopping together. These kind of romantic things I do because I love romance and I guess you could say that I am a hopeless romantic! And for the rest of my life, I would never let a day pass that I did not say "I love you" to you.
I am sensual? I would love to do things like make you a hot bubble bath, bathing together with you (not all the time of course), washing and brushing your hair and many other things that I will leave to your imagination! I believe that when a man loves a woman with a true love he will do anything that will bring her pleasure and make her life more enjoyable and exciting! That would certainly be my goal with you!
I am very affectionate?I love the physical part of a relationship?. Like holding hands , hugging and kissing. I would always be putting my arms around you and hugging you so as to never let a doubt enter you mind, nor forget just how much you mean to me! I would love to cuddle together on the couch with some nice warm popcorn and maybe some ice cream and enjoy TV together or a movie? maybe a funny movie so that we could laugh together or maybe a romantic movie or even a scary movie so that I could feel he hug me tight when i got a little frightened!
I have a great sense of humor?.I love to laugh and joke and be playful and sometimes just get silly.. Have you ever just gotten silly and couldn't stop laughing? There is not a better feeling on earth! Laughter is a medicine the Bible says, so I try to find humor in every day life and hopefully bring a little laughter to people.
I am a sensitive, caring and thoughtful person?I am not ashamed to get teary eyed at sad movies or from a sad story in the newspaper, although at the movies, it is dark so no one can really see me! (lol). I try not to hurt people? feelings. If you needed shoes and so did I, I would sacrifice and go barefoot so that you had shoes. If you wanted a new dress and I needed clothes also, I would go naked so you could have that dress. There is nothing that I would not do for you short of something sinful. It is the responsibility of a man to take good care of his woman not as some kind of duty but out of appreciation and love for her. And the good woman that you are, I would fully always appreciate you!
I am very protective?.I would not hesitate to jump in front of a bullet or in front of a speeding car to protect you if you were in danger of either one. I would fight a hundred women to my dying breath trying to protect you from harm! I might not succeed! But I would die trying! I would want you to always feel safe by my side at all times.
These qualities that I have mentioned to you are only a few as I have more. But the qualities I did mention I feel are the most important! These qualities I would love to share with my future wife! Is there the chance that he could be you?
I want to mention a little about sex! Not for any purposes other then to let you know how I stand about it.. I am uninhibited with sex, and I believe that any sex act not forbidden in the Bible is blessed by God in a marriage and should be explored and enjoyed by a man and woman. I love sex and oral sex especially and I hope that you are open to it. Two people must be compatible sexually for a marriage to be everlasting and many people have cheated in a marriage because they were not being satisfied at home with their spouse. Sex is the ultimate expression of love that two people can have for each other. Sex without love is just plain lust and has no real fulfillment. And if two people love each other enough to want to express themselves so intimately, then they will want to spend the rest of their lives with that person, and that can only mean marriage where sex is blessed by God! I don't want sex to ever be an issue in my marriage, so that is why I had to mention sex just for a little while here. I hope you understand?Some of the things that I like to do are sports? I love to bowl, play tennis, basketball, swim , golf just about anything sports wise. I love nature? like camping, going on a weekend picnic, hiking in the mountains, water skiing, sight-seeing, roller skating, traveling, bike riding. I like to go to the gym and work out. I try to stay in good shape and eat healthy. I love animals very much. I don?t like going to night clubs but prefer to have a family and spend my time with them! I would love to dance ballroom, as it looks like a very fun dance to do!
I am looking for a woman with Christian values and who is morally upright. What I find most attractive in a woman is one who is most beautiful on the inside, one who is kind, loving and caring and one who always would have a kind word to say about someone and with a great sense of humor who could make me laugh when I don't feel like laughing which is very rare. A woman who can easily find humor in so many little things in life. A persons looks may change by age over time or in a moment by one accident, then what is left? Looks are nice but it is the inner beauty that will bring lasting happiness.
I am a man who loves the simple things in life, like those previously mentioned. Material things are nice to have but all I need is the Lord Jesus Christ first and a good woman second to be completely happy in this life. The Bible says that finding a good woman is like finding precious jewels and I could not agree more! I cannot be totally happy in this life without a good woman! Not one to walk behind me or in front of me but beside me! A woman who could be my companion, my best friend, my lover and my beloved wife!
Well I have said quite a bit so far, so I am going to part for now. I hope that what I have said touched your heart! I know that this letter was long, but I wanted you to know me in a much better way, and I hope that I have accomplished it? I hope that you will be able to send more photos of you! I hope that you will tell me so much more about you and also some things about your family?.Until I hopefully hear from you again, I leave you with the words to this song:
I can only give you love that lasts forever And the promise to be near each time you call And the only heart I own, for you and you alone That's all
I can only give you country walks in springtime And a hand to hold when leaves begin to fall And a love who's burning light will warm the winter night That's all
There are those I am sure who have told you They would give you the world for a toy All I have are these arms to enfold you And a love time can never destroy
If you're wondering what I'm asking in return dear You'll be glad to know that my demands are small Say it's me that you'll adore, for now and evermore That's all.. I guess i have to stop here till i hear back from you soon... Take care and God Bless you.
(Name removed) am currently out of the state for a contract am in west Africa now.Yes i will back as soon as am done with my Contract here.    
Elvin Care's
Message N 3:
 Elvin Perry:
Thanks for your lovely message, (name removed) am not rushing you in this relationship cos we need to know each other  very well and understand our self okay.. All i need from you is to open your heart and give me the chance to prove how i love and care for you my angel..... (name removed) am down to earth and ready to build a happy relationship that will last for life time cos i truly need a woman in my life who will love for who i am and not i am okay.. I guess i have to stop here for now till i hear back from you, Thank you and God bless you.
 Elvin Care's
Message N 4:
 Elvin Perry:
Thanks for your lovely message, i feel warm reading your message.. i want you to understand that Distance can never be the problem in our relationship cos all i need from you is love and honest heart all for us to be truthful to each other cos that will make our relationship will last forever... (name removed)  i truly need you in my life as my love and my happiness forever.. well i really want to know what you do for a living i mean your job hope my question do not upset you.. Here is my pics and my Daughter pics too i know we are not cute cos am not looking for a pretty lady what am looking is a woman who is down to earth and ready to build a happy family with me...
Message N 5:
 Elvin Perry:
Thanks for your lovely message we are okay, Shantel is doing grate she said i should let you know that she loves your pics so much.. (name removed)  befor i got Shantel Birthday is coming up on the 11th of May hoping and praying that you will be here to celebrate with us......Lol.... (name removed)  what am about to show you now is what brought me to this country and i want it to kept only by your eyes only let know one see it cost my life... (name removed)  am telling you all this because i found trust in you and i want you to know that i have nothing to hide for you because i truly need you in my life as my love and my wife forever.... (name removed)  this is my contract certificate the Original certificate will be obtain from the Federal High Court of Nigeria as soon as i finish my contract here..
Message N 6:
 Elvin Perry:
Hello (name removed),
How are you and how was your night hope you had a lovely dream and also slept like a baby, well i show you this to let you know what brought me here okay. (name removed)  am not here in search of pretty lady or rich lady .. am here in search of true love and happiness cos all my life since i got divorce i have been lonely with my Daughter all alone.. (name removed) i was made to understand that a man with a woman his life is in complete.... Am down to earth with honest heart and read to build a lovely and happy relationship with the woman on my dream.. (name removed)  am only expressing my self to you and also letting you know that what i need in my life now is true love and honest heart.. i don't need a woman who will make me cry again all i need is a woman who will love me and my Daughter with all her heart and i promise to love her too with all my life till the end of time.. (name removed)  i need you to open your heart for me and give me the chance to prove to you that all i need is true love and honest heart.. I guess i have to stop here now till i hear back from you again.. Thank you and God bless you. Kisss Smile..
Elvin Care's
Messages on a mailbox: 
 
Message N 7:
From: Elvin Perry <elvinperry102@gmail.com>
To: 
XXXX
Date: 2014-04-XX
Subject: Hello (name removed) It's me Elvin....

Thanks for the mesage on face book,Immediately i got your message my
feelings turn over on you and it seems you are the right woman which i
have been searching for to bring back the smile which i use to smile
when my parent was still alive,For a good relationship to grow we need
to trust each other and be honest with each other to achieve what we
want to achieve well i am seeking for woman which will be the flesh to
my flesh and also the bone to my bone,It's true that we have a huge
age different but i will like you to know that so far i don't give a
damn to it you should not care about that and again I have never seen
you and we have never met,Never shaken Hands or even truly hugged and
yet! I know for sure you care for me by the kindness that you give in
the last message you sent to me.And as a matter of fact i knew that it
was our keyboards that keep us together but it doesn't matter where we
live.So I am emailing you to put a smile on your face and to let you
know in my heart you have a special place.The sun is always shining
just above the cloudy haze,as we share friendship across an online
maze.We express love and kindness without a face.It comes from deep
inside my hearts from a special place. Within my lives we share
special dreams, unusual and unique,and it is with our keyboards that
we speak.You are a friend of mine from the emails we exchange,I
wouldn't know you on the street and it doesn't even seem strange.You
have brightened my life with the thoughtfulness you show.Your words
encourage me more than you could know.As people change and times keep
changing too,one thing stays the same ~the way I feel for you.For this
friendship we possess we owe a world of gratitude and debt,because we
would not know each other if it wasn't for the net,I will want you to
tell me your feelings about me and what you think we can do to achieve
our goal..Hope to hear from you soon..... Muahhhhh Muahhhhh
Muahhhhhh.......Kissss Kissss Kissss... Smile.

  Elvin Care's
Message N 8:

From: Elvin Perry elvinperry102@gmail.com
To: XXXX
Date: 2014-04-XX
Subject: Darling

 Thanks foe your lovely message, Waoo am very grateful to hear that I put smile on your face... (name removed) how was your trip to (country name removed) hope you had a lovely trip my dear.... (name removed) to be honest with i feel you close to me when ever i read your message all i want from you is to open your heart and accept me i promise never to make you cry but to always see you smile and happy till the end of time.... (name removed) i will be very glad to open communication with you cos communication keeps us going in a relationship to know how each other feels every day.. (name removed) here is my mobile number +2348133738076 i will be happy to hear from you or better still send me your mobile number too so that we can talk and hear each voice or send sms.. I guess i have to stop here now and go back to work hoping and praying ton read back from you when am back.. do take very good care of your self and God bless you..

Kissss Kisss Kisss.. Smile.

Elvin Care's
Message N 9:
From: Elvin Perry <elvinperry102@gmail.com>
To: XXXX
Date: XX Apr 2014
Subject: Re: Hello (name removed)  It's me Elvin....
 Hello (name removed)  , How are you doing today hope you are okay, well i am fine doing grate over here.... Nigeria is fine and work is really go well in Jesus name... (name removed) i will be back home to my country in July 20th...the number i gave to you is my mobile number here in Nigeria and the 234 is the dialing code.. hope you understand me now...  (name removed) am very simple and honest and what i hate most in life is lie... i will be waiting to hear back from you..do take very good care of your self and
God bless you.Kisss Kisss...Smile..
  Elvin Care's
Message N 10:
From: Elvin Perry <elvinperry102@gmail.com>
To: XXXX
Date: XX Apr 2014
Subject: Re: darling
 Thanks for bring out time to read and reply back my message, (name removed) I want you to understand that i will be very glad to come over to your country to visit you... I also understand that Nigeria is too far at list we can test each other i believe that will not cost much... Am asking for your mobile number because i so much believe in communication is very important in a relationship.... (name removed) i must confess to you that what i hate most in my life lie cos i so much believe that the truth and only the truth can set you free in life... (name removed) i don't have a webcam okay..... Can't wait to hear back from you soon.. hope you are enjoying your self there in (country name removed) .....I have to go to bed now hoping and praying to read back from you tomorrow..... Do take very good care of your self and God bless you...Kissss Kisssss
Kisssssss...... Smile.
Facebook.com. INBOX:
Message N 11:
 Elvin Perry:
Morning to you my angel, How are you doing today hope all is well with you over there.... (name removed) am very happy to hear that you enjoy your self  that good to hear.. well am here thinking of you all day and night cos you are the woman in my heart.. (name removed) i need you to open your heart and allow me in i promise to be there for you for the rest of your life.... (name removed) am down to earth and ready to build a happy relationship that will lead us to life time partner that will love me and welling to be with for the rest of our life... Shantel sent her regards to you miss you much my angel.. Kisssss Kisss Kisss.. Smile.

Message N 12:
 Elvin Perry:
Thanks for your lovely reply, (name removed)  i feel warm reading this message and i want you to understand and mark my word that i will be very glad to join you over there in your country as soon as am done with my contract here..... (name removed)  i would love to be the one and only man that will always be by your side to smile and happiness on your face cos some thing in me tells me that you are truly a God sent to my life...... If only you will give me the chance to express my love and feelings for my queen.... (name removed)  i will be very happy if you open conversation with me at list for us to hear each other voice cos communication is very important in a relationship..... I guess i have to stop here for now till i hear back from you.... (name removed) i wish you all the best sweet dreams miss you and i love you too......Kissssss Kisssssss Kissssss Kisssss..........Smile
 Elvin Care's

Message N 13:
 Elvin Perry:
Good Day  (name removed),
 How are you doing today hope all is well with you, (name removed) i understand all what you have said but i still want you to know to know that we can send SMS to each other that will be very easy for us to understand.. (name removed) i will be very happy to come over to your country all i need from you now is just to give me time so that i will finish my contract here and join you okay...... (name removed) i want you to know that i feel some thing  good in me when i read your lovely and i will be a happy man to spend the rest of my life with you my angel... I love you and i miss you so much..... Muahhhhh Muahhhhhh Muahhhh......Kisssss Kiss Kisss..Smile.
 Elvin Care's
Message N 14:
 Elvin Perry:
Hello Sweet heat,
 How are you doing today hope all is well with you my love, honey i write to know how you are cos last night i had a very lovely dream where the both join hands together to build our own happy family...... (name removed)  all my life i have been praying to God to show me the woman dream and am very thankful to God for sending you into my life and i promise always to love and respect my sweet heart... (name removed)  i wish to tell you that Shantel my Daughter will be celebrating her Birthday on the 11th of May (!) *;) winking .... How i wish you are to celebrate with us hope you have some nice present for her.... I love you from the bottom of my heart and i will keep on loving you till the end of time my queen... Can't wait to read back from you soon......Kisssss Kissssss Kissssss..Smile.
  Elvin Care's
Message N 15:
Elvin Perry:
Thanks for bring out to read and reply back my message, Am very glad that you are.. (name removed) i just need you to give me some little time to finish my work here okay.... i promise to join you over there in your country okay.... I love you so much my sweet (name removed)..... (name removed)  i wish to tell you that Shantel my Daughter will be celebrating her Birthday on the 11th of May .... How i wish you are to celebrate with us hope you have some nice present for her.... I love you from the bottom of my heart and i will keep on loving you till the end of time my queen... Can't wait to read back from you soon......Kisssss Kissssss Kissssss..Smile.
Elvin Care's
 Message N 16:

 Elvin Perry:
Yes my love , and her Birthday is coming up on the 18th of may (*:-? thinking*;) winking)... how are you doing hope all is well with you over there. 
Message N 17:
Elvin Perry:
Yes Dear 18th of May, what will get for her as her Birthday present (name removed)?
Yes dear, i said 11th of May but the Governor of this State is coming to visit the site to see what am doing... so i have no other option then to push it to 18th of May... *:-? thinking*:-O surprise*:O) clown(name removed) i want you to understand that she has been jumping all day that you going to send her a gift for her Birthday and she really want to talk to you to hear your lovely voice.... Shantel say's that she need a Play Station 3 and shoes cloth and Chocolate..... (name removed), Shantel will be very glad to receive a gift from you my sweet angle... I guess i have to stop here for now till i hear back from you soon.....Kisss Kissss Kisss Kissss.....Smile.
Message N 18:
Elvin Perry:
Thanks for your lovely message (name removed),
 How are you doing today hope all is well with you my love, (name removed)  am  very happy to that you really want to send present for Shantel on her birthday.. Well she is here with me reading your lovely message with a lot of smile's on her face... (name removed)  i sent you an email to your email address.... (name removed)  that's my agent Account Number...  (name removed) i can't make any withdraw here in this country Untile am done with my contract here with the contract certificate with me as the right and real Engineer who did this contract..... But is you really want to send Shantel money for package you can send through Western Union, Money Gram or Ria with my name and i will kindly pick it up..... (name removed)  i yo wish to send for  Shantel the money through a Bank Account kindly open your email and you will see my Agent Bank Account Number...... I wait to hear back from you soon.... Shantel sent her Regards to you sweet Mum... Do take very good care of your self and God bless you.....Kissssss Kissss Kissssss Kisss...Smile
Elvin Perry
Message N 19:
Elvin Perry:
Hello (name removed),
What a wonderful beginning to a new year! It began late in the previous year.....me finding you, chatting online, confessing my love, and then it happens all over again. The feelings that I've felt for you all along begin to resurface. Only this time, I am free to act on them without fear of upsetting anyone. Thank you, (name removed). What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you. I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence....Honey i guess i have to go back to work now till i hear back from you.. Kissss Kisss Kisssss Kissss... Smile.
Message N 20:

From: Elvin Perry <elvinperry102@gmail.com>
To: XXXX
Date: XX May 2014
Subject: Re:HELLO (name removed).... HERE IS THE BANK ACCOUNT FOR SHANTEL PRESENT.....KISSSSSS KISSSSSS KISSSSSS
 Hello (name removed), How are you doing today hope all is well with you my sweet heart, (name removed) here is the Account Number you are to use in sending Shantel the money for her Birthday Present....Below is the Bank Account Information...
Bank Name: United Bank For Africa PLC
Address: 9, Ibibio street, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.
City: Abakaliki Province: Ebonyi State
Country: Nigeria
Swift code: UNAFNGLA
Acct name: David John Nkem
Acct number: 300-1669-283 (This account is reported for closing by Scampolice Group and closed)
(name removed), i wait to hear back from you and to also receive the payment slip for easy pick by my agent... If you also wish to send for the Money through Western Union, Money Gram,Or Ria. you can use my name for that..... (name removed) i want you to have this mind that you have brought joy and happiness to the life of my Daughter Shantel.... Wait to hear back from you soon,..... Do take very good care of your self and God bless you.
Message N 21:

From: Elvin Perry <elvinperry102@gmail.com>
To: 
XXXX
Date: XX May 2014
Subject: Re:HELLO (name removed).... HERE IS THE BANK ACCOUNT FOR SHANTEL PRESENT.....KISSSSSS KISSSSSS KISSSSSS
Hello (name removed),
How are you doing today hope all is well with you my sweet heart, (name removed)
here is the Account Number you are to use in sending Shantel the money
for her Birthday Present....Below is the Bank Account Information...

Bank Name: United Bank For Africa PLC
Address: 9, Ibibio street, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.
City: Abakaliki Province: Ebonyi State
Country: Nigeria
Swift code: UNAFNGLA
Acct name: David John Nkem
Acct number:
300-1669-283 (This account is reported for closing by Scampolice Group and closed)
(name removed), i wait to hear back from you and to also receive the payment
slip for easy pick by my agent... If you also wish to send for the
Money through Western Union, Money Gram,Or Ria. you can use my name
for that..... (name removed)  i want you to have this mind that you have brought

joy and happiness to the life of my Daughter Shantel.... Wait to hear
back from you soon,..... Do take very good care of your self and God
bless you.
ADMIN:
He is as annoying as a broken record, isn’t he? And he will get the money not earlier than pigs begin to fly…*;) winking*:D big grin
This scammer had Profile on Tagged.com which was deleted by Tagged and he created the new one:
Tagged.com:
1. Elvin Perry
PROFILE INFORMATION:
Member since: 28 November 2013
Gender: Male
Address: Manchester, United Kingdom
Age: 44
Relationship status: Divorced
Interested in: One serious relationship
About me:
The basic realities of life does not solely depends on how often one smiles... but on how often those that makes one smile comes across ones path.I am Elvin by name and have come to realize that true love can only come when you don't look for it,I must confess that your profile struck me and got me smiling. i would love to know you, and better still, get acquainted.please do reply my message..
2. Elvin Perry (active Profile)
                             FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!
PROFILE INFORMATION:
Last Active:  8 days ago
 54 times
Member Since:  May 12, 2014
Gender:  Male
Location:  Manchester, United Kingdom
 44
 Widowed
 Serious Relationship
 English
 Catholic
Scammer Profile with stolen photos of Matthew McCarthy

 
 Badoo.com:
 
Robert Murray (Oscar)

                                FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!
    

                     Stolen Photos used by SCAMMER!

PROFILE INFORMATION:
Age: 50
Location: Aberdeen, MD, United States
About me:
I am an open minded person, trustworthy, cool, loving, caring, understanding, down to earth. I been straight and want same in return because i wont treat people the way i don't want to be treated and seriously looking for nice, caring, humble and loving woman to be my life partner and be in my side every where i go

Interested in:

an open minded person, trustworthy, cool, loving, caring, understanding, down to earth

  
              @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
                                        
                           This is a SCAM! DO NOT RESPOND!
              @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

                                                        Loan Scam
                               
                                                      James Robert
                                             (Ghana)
Hi5.com:
James R (Robert)
                                 FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!
                         Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

PROFILE INFORMATION:
Basic Info: 48, Male, Atlanta, GA
Last Active:  20 hours ago
Profile Views: 459 times
Hi5.com. INBOX: 

Messages:
  Hello gorgeous, how are you doing? i am very please to meet you here and knowing we could have the chance to get acquainted or best of friends who knows we could be soul mate, let's check it......... Am looking for my soul mate, someone who is exciting and adventurous, has great sense of humor and enjoys making me laugh. someone who is so glad to share, so glad to help and give,someone who i can share my thoughts with and who will makes me feel special and brings out the best in me Someone who tries to understand me even when they haven"t got a clue. Someone that would be ready to give so much of herself and can do anything, go anywhere, and sacrifice anything she has for sake of LOVE. I want the kind of relationship that could leads to marriage........, hope to read from you soon. 
- can we chat on yahoo,,do you have yahoo email account?
- add me up there if you have ,,,jamesrobert212121@yahoo.com so that we can chat over there,,ok,,, 

YM Avatar (with jamesrobert212121@yahoo.com):
                      Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!
YM Chats: 
jamesrobert212121: My love,,how are you doing
jamesrobert212121: Cool dear,,,but something happen which is bordering my heart dear...
jamesrobert212121: honey the children sent me an email yesterday regarding their school but i'm not around now to do their wish ,,just confuse right now
jamesrobert212121: my love they have to write exams in school and one of the kids is not too feeling well and exams is coming up dear,,ans she was rush to the hospital
jamesrobert212121: she fell from an upstair in the school
just thinking on what to do now, and i'm not around to get them so money,,,
jamesrobert212121: honey do you still have some money with you,,so that when i come around i will get you the money so that you can send to the children ,when i come june you will get it??
jamesrobert212121: Ok honey...try if you can help by month ending when you get some money,,,i will try and send an email to them regarding this,,,i don't know if you can ,,please ,,
jamesrobert212121: honey please can you help me send them 500 when you get your pay on the 29th,,so that when i come around i will give you back ,,there is no problem about that,,ok,,i don't want my child to die,,please honey
jamesrobert212121: Please my love,,the children are my joy,,,if anything should happen to anyone,,i'm finished,,please love
jamesrobert212121: please what i want is that if they can start the treatment before i return to go and meet them in the hospital,,,if you can send them little money for the doctor to start the treatment ,,it will be fine,,,
INFORMANT: come on…  every employee has  a medical insurance
jamesrobert212121: is not like that over here,,
Profile of the same scammer on FB with e-mail address: 
 jamesrobert212121@yahoo.com:
Facebook.com: 
James Robert

                             FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!
                      Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

PROFILE INFORMATION:
Joined Facebook
13 May 2014

There are LOTS of female and male Profiles of the same scammer on various sites. Here are a few of them: 
Limemeet.com: 
christopher7070
 
                               FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!
                     Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

PROFILE INFORMATION:
christopher7070 - 49 years old
Looking For:Woman
Interested In: Dating, Friendship
Sign: Cancer
Relationship
History:
widowed
Children: yes - they live with me
Home
Language:
English
Ethnicity: white/caucasian
Education: bachelors degree
Religion: Christian
Pening Line:
"Believe in 1 God.."
Location: Paintsville, KY, us
About Me:
I am a christian man that has a strong faith in Jesus Christ. I am looking for the same in a woman to take that walk with together! I am looking for someone that has strong family values. Is honest, kind, loving and affectionate. I want to spend the rest of my day\
My Match:
Am looking for my soul mate, someone who is exciting and adventurous, has great sense of humor and enjoys making me laugh. someone who is so glad to share, so glad to help and give,someone who i can share my thoughts with and who will makes me feel special and brings out the best in me Someone who tries to understand me even when they haven\
Worldnation.net: 
christopher

                  
                        FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!
                      Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!
                     Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

PROFILE INFORMATION:
Gender:           Male
City:    Brevard, North Carolina
Country:          United States
Continent:       North America
Marital Status: Widowed
Age:    49
Birth:   June 27, 1964
Sign:    Cancer
Skin Color/Tone:         White
Religion:          Christian
Language(s):   English, Spanish
Children:         Yes, not living with me
Education:       University Degree
Occupation:     Engineer
Who I am...
Would describe myself as an energetic, fun-loving, outgoing and friendly individual. I have a good sense of humor (I laugh at anything), I'm sensitive yet strong, affectionate, warm-hearted and "young at heart". I strive to understand other people's points of view and it's important for me to take time to 'smell the roses'. l am a shy person by nature but tries to be outgoing. I take great pleasure in knowing someone. I strive to be a good friend and companion and to be respectful of all opinions different from my own. I view myself as well adjusted. I love the ocean, swimming, travel, theater, movies, museums, literature, adventure and long walks. I do enjoy quiet times and occasional solitude. Full of life, humorous, intelligent and romantic. I am affectionate both physically and emotionally. I enjoy a good joke. I am able to express myself in unique ways...I am a christian man that has a strong faith in Jesus Christ. I am looking for the same in a woman to take that walk with together! I am looking for someone that has strong family values. Is honest, kind, loving and affectionate. I want to spend the rest of my day's with my best friend who will love me and be loved unconditionally. Someone to share the ups and downs of my life and know that I am there for her too. I am looking for someone real. Somebody that isn't afraid to say i am sorry then make it right. I will do the same for her. Someone to laugh and have fun with. I am looking for someone that i can feel safe with and be myself. Someone to pray and study Gods word with. I am looking for the one that God has chosen for me!
What I am looking for...
Am looking for my soul mate, someone who is exciting and adventurous, has great sense of humor and enjoys making me laugh. someone who is so glad to share, so glad to help and give, someone who i can share my thoughts with and who will makes me feel special and brings out the best in me Someone who tries to understand me even when they haven"t got a clue. Someone that would be ready to give so much of herself and can do anything, go anywhere, and sacrifice anything she has for sake of LOVE. I want the kind of relationship that could leads to marriage.
Afrointroductions.com: 
Gary
                               FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!
                    Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!
 
                    Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

PROFILE INFORMATION:
love,honesty and trust
Age: 53
Male / Divorced / ID: 5736734
Los Angeles, California, United States
Seeking: Female 35 - 60 living in United States
For: Marriage
Quick View
Education:       Masters Degree
Have children:             Yes - live at home
Religion:          Christian
Occupation:     Technical / Science / Engineering
Member Overview:
I am a Country Man at heart. Am quiet but yet I love to meet people, open to new things in life love to treat people the way i wanted to be treated, love shopping, camping, country, beach, traveling
Seeking:
Am looking for my soul mate, someone who is exciting and adventurous, has great sense of humor and enjoys making me laugh. someone who is so glad to share, so glad to help and give,someone who i can share my thoughts with and who will makes me feel special and brings out the best in me Someone who tries to understand me even when they haven"t got a clue
Singleparentlove.com:
Mike
                           FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!
                      Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

PROFILE INFORMATION:
fun loving man
Age: 55
Male / Divorced / ID: 366305
Bolsover, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Seeking: Female 35 - 55
For: Penpal, Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Education:       Masters Degree
Have children:             Yes - sometimes live at home
Religion:          Other
Occupation:     Self Employed
Member Overview
I am a Country Man at heart. Am quiet but yet I love to meet people, open to new things in life love to treat people the way i wanted to be treated, love shopping, camping, country, beach, traveling and animals,I could go around the world and move mountain for any woman of my dream,Well here goes...I find humor were others do not, I laugh when I am nervous, I need a gentile hand to calm me when I am excited. My passion runs deep in all that I do, I am a very caring person, to the point of obsession, when I ask how are you I mean how are you not how are things around you. I want my partner to now that there are times that a kiss deepened and held and it leaves you hot with desire, a hug so tight that it leaves you weak, a touch or caress when no one is looking can be just that...that not all things need to lead to the bed room. I do to much for others and not enough for my self. I will go out of my way to be there for the people I love.
Seeking:
Am looking for my soul mate, someone who is exciting and adventurous, has great sense of humor and enjoys making me laugh. someone who is so glad to share, so glad to help and give,someone who i can share my thoughts with and who will makes me feel special and brings out the best in me Someone who tries to understand me even when they haven"t got a clue. Someone that would be ready to give so much of herself and can do anything, go anywhere, and sacrifice anything she has for sake of LOVE. I want the kind of relationship that could leads to marriage.I want to be with someone that want's to really be with me. That respects me enough to be honest with me, that is tolerant when I am less than perfect. That understands sometimes I just don't want to talk but would really like to just be held. That looks at me in that special way that makes words unnecessary. Someone who talks to me, not at me and listens to me when I talk to them with out thinking I want them to solve something. I want to be with someone for once that likes holidays... I love the Christmas season, don't care about presents but I love the lights
                              etc… etc…

The REAL Profile of the scammer: 
Realjock.com (gay site):
ray_west09

                               SCAMMER PROFILE!
PROFILE INFORMATION:
  • Member since: 01/16/11
  • Last active: More than a week ago
  • Direct link: http://www.realjock.com/ray_west09
  • Age: 27
  • First location: Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
  • Second location: Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
  • Travel location: Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
  • Relationship Status: Single
  • Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Hookup, Training Buddies, Online Chat, Web Cam

ABOUT ME:

I'm Manuel I'm 24 .I'm Ghanaian. I am funny (my mates keep on telling me),hot, friendly,easy-going, very positive,graceful,passionate and sensible. I enjoyed the little things of life. Successful for me means to be happy with what you do and what you have.Unfortunately people think that to be successful means to have a great house, car, and a nice bank account, when the real meaning of success comes from yourself because the one that has much wishes more, which demonstrates that does not have enough; but the one that has enough has come to a point to which the rich one never comes. I enjoyed my life 100%. I have learned to enjoyed every aspect on

I'm a bit set up, just thinking of what to write. it might take long, so I will be telling you what I seek. I just glazed through the site, your profile catch my attention, and decided to drop and line to give a try. as I have try many gay side and yet still don't meet the real man.

GUYS I'M LOOKING TO MEET

Am looking for my soul mate, someone who is exciting and adventurous, has great sense of humor and enjoys making me laugh. someone who is so glad to share, so glad to help and give,someone who i can share my thoughts with and who will makes me feel special and brings out the best in me Someone who tries to understand me even when they haven"t got a clue. Someone that would be ready to give so much of himself and can do anything, go anywhere, and sacrifice anything she has for sake of LOVE. I want the kind of relationship that could leads to marriage.

I could go around the world and move mountain for any man of my dream

I am a Country Man at heart. Am quiet but yet I love to meet people, open to new things in life love to treat people the way i wanted to be treated, love shopping, camping, country, beach, traveling and animals

  
              @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
                                        
                           This is a SCAM! DO NOT RESPOND!
              @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

                                SCAM/SPAM
                   Rev. Paul Tsau (Catholic priest)
Message:
From: Rev.Paul Tsau <tsaupaul@yahoo.com>
To: XXXX
Date: May XX, 2014  
  
Hi (name removed)

I have received your letter and before I proceed further with explanations, let me tell you about myself.

I have been ordained priest for over 49 years. I was ordained in Tainan, Taiwan on March 21st 1964 and after my ordination, I went to Rome to study and got JCD decree (Church law) and then I came to New York to study again for master in history (1967 to 1975) and then I went back to Taiwan for teaching in the St.Pius X seminary and University for 11 years.

After that I came again to USA and was associate pastor in Catholic Church in Philadelphia. After three years, I joined USA navy for 3 year and came to Washington DC as Pastor of Our Lady of China for 13 and half years. I am now retired and act as clergy and spiritual guide to the Committee on Foreign Debt Settlement (CFDS) which is an arm of the UN. 

You can confirm the above info from your local church/monsignor. At my age, I should be straightforward in my dealings with you and I attach my passport for your confirmation with the authority.

Due a hearing disability which I suffered when I was in the US navy,I do not use telephone.

Waiting for your answer.

Sincerely,
Rev.Paul Tsau(Catholic priest)

Attachment: 
                           FAKE Passport! FORGERY! 
                       Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!
Faceless Profile on FB with the e-mail address tsaupaul@yahoo.com
Facebook.com:
Paul Tsau
                                 FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!
 
PROFILE INFORMATION:
Joined Facebook
12 April 2011
Never send your personal details to anybody on the Internet!
If you get this message do not reply! Put it in your trash box

  
              @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
                                        
                           This is a SCAM! DO NOT RESPOND!
              @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

                            Advance Fee Fraud
                                      Elena Baltach
                                         (Ghana)
MyDailyFlog.com:

Elena Baltach
                               FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!
                     Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!
          Photo of Florence Beatrice Green an English woman who was the last 
         surviving veteran of the First World War from any country. She was a
                                    member of the Women's Royal Air Force


PROFILE INFORMATION:
Elena Baltach
54 year old, woman from United States
TEXT:

Dearest, I was compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground. My name is Mrs. Elena Baltacha

From: Mrs. Elena Baltach Dearest, I was compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground. My name is Mrs. Elena Baltacha. I was born in Camilla, Georgia USA. I am married to Mr. Ron Baltacha. We were married for 36 years without a child, my husband died after a Cardiac Arteries Operation. Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem (cancer of the liver and stroke).Before my husband died last year There is this sum $10 Million United State of American Dollars that he deposited with a local bank here In Accra Ghana. Presently this money is still in the bank. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to any good God fearing brother or sister that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct herein. I want somebody that will use this fund according to the desire of my late husband to help less privileged people, orphanages, widows and propagating the word of God since l hard no child, I took this decision because I don´t have any child that will inherit this fund, and I don´t want in a way where this money will be used wrongly. This is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this Fund. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I want you to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my upcoming Cancer Surgery. Write back as soon as possible because any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose, Hoping to read from you…
  
              @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
                                        
                           This is a SCAM! DO NOT RESPOND!
              @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

                                Victor Parker
Tagged.com:
Victor P (Parker)
(Reported and Deleted)
                                FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!

                  Stolen Photos used by SCAMMER!

PROFILE INFORMATION:
Profile Views: 163 times
Tagline: LOVE ALWAYS WINS
Member Since: February 1, 2014
Gender: Male
Location: Cologne, MN
Age: 49
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
About Me:
    AM SIMPLE HONEST, BELIEVE IN TRUE LOVE. AND ALSO HATE LIES
    ABOUT WHO I WANT:
    I NEED A LOVELY CARING WOMAN THAT MAKE ME FORGET MY LONELY DAYS, AND ABOVE ALL, THAT BELIEVE IN TRUE LOVE....PLEASE HONESTY IS THE KEY TO ANY SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP...KISS
Tagged.com. INBOX:


Victor P, 49 Cologne, MN:
HELLO PRETTY.... I HAD TO GO THROUGH YOUR PROFILE, AND HONESTLY YOU LOOK CUTE, I JUST HOPE YOU STILL SINGLE AND I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU MORE, PLEASE YOU CAN DROP YOUR EMAIL FOR ME SO I CAN WRITE YOU DIRECTLY, BECAUSE AM RUSHING OUT TO SOME WHERE...HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON. REGARDS PARKER

  
              @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
                                        
                           This is a SCAM! DO NOT RESPOND!
              @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

                                  David Simpson J
                                       (Malaysia)



Log in IP:
IP:    180.74.246.184
ISP:  Packet One Networks (M) Sdn
Organization: Packet One Networks Sdn Bhd, Internet Services Pro
Assignment: Static IP
Country: Malaysia
State/Region: Wilayah Persekutuan
City: Kuala Lumpur
Tagged.com:
David Simpson J
 
                              FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!
                    Stolen Photos used by SCAMMER!

PROFILE INFORMATION:
Last Active: Yesterday
Profile Views: 527 times
Tagline:
When God says YES nobody can say no... Thank you God for all what you have done in my life.
Member Since: February 20, 2014
Gender: Male
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Age: 58
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Music: I love all types of music. Not a huge fan of rap and country. But if the rhythm moves me I like it.
Movies: Love action, adventure and drama
TV: scrubs, reality shows, history chanel, hgtv, bravo
Books: Sanborn, Follett, Lee Child, Good biographies
Sports: i like football and my favourite team is Manchester United Fc
Interests: Travel and vacations around the world. Let;s go! Skiing, Boating, golfing, fishing, hunting, gardening, Playing with my great kids. Life is an adventure. I want to live it!
Dreams: Vacation in Europe, Stay in the water huts in Bora Bora, design and build my own home. Build a legacy of success and happiness for my daughter.
About Me:
I am an Engineer. I love vacation. Love new cultures and peoples. Exploring the beaches, mountains and cities of the world,
Tagged.com. INBOX:

Message N 1:
David Simpson J, 58 Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello, You hold a super alluring look, so what's it you're up to on here.. I'm David, it's a honour getting to meet you on here; Please always take good care of yourself for me and your family... I CARE
Message N 2:
David Simpson J, 58 Manchester, United Kingdom
Thank you so much for your good reply. i am so glad to read a message from you... i am David from Italy but recently living in Manchester City England and i Worked as a Refinery Engineering, i'm God fearing and good hearted man.. i am single and so bored of living a single life that's was why i come to tagged whether i will be able to meet the love of my life over here... what are you doing for a living? My regards to everyone in your family; I care a lot about you darling... Have a lovely day ahead dear


The ability to track where  all your emails  go to is essential if you are to remain safe from scammers.  This program below tells you where and when your email was opened - and you can make can even make them self destruct.  We don’t promote  what we don’t believe in and this is the best.  We strongly recommend you do this.  Click the link below to get a FREE trial.  (We like "FREE")

http://www.readnotify.com/plugin.asp?from=3hfdy1ohk3bo1

Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.  You must acknowledge the source of your material with a reference to this blog.  Thank you for acknowledging the hard work of Scampolice Group in obtaining verified data.

Visit us again HERE 



 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment